APCOB Mission and Vision
1. PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Socio-economic development of the farming community, rural artisans and other weaker sections in the State through Cooperative Credit Institutions.
To emerge as the best Cooperative Enterprise in the State, working on sound business and cooperative principles for sustainable and equitable growth of member Cooperative Credit Institutions and in fostering rural prosperity.
3. MISSION STATEMENT:
APCOB is committed to promote sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural development through;
- Extending timely and adequate credit at affordable cost to Small and Marginal Farmers, Agricultural Labourers, Tenant Farmers, Artisans, Small Entrepreneurs and Other Weaker Sections through established CCS network;
- Offering best quality and customer friendly banking services with State-of-the-Art Banking Technology;
- Building a dynamic workforce for Coop. Credit Structure through recruiting, training and deploying qualified tech-savvy employees;
- Ensuring profitability and viability of affiliated credit cooperatives in a sustainable manner with responsible, accountable and member driven sound Cooperative Principles and Good Governance practices, to take transparent business decisions; for securing rural prosperity in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
4. TAGLINE: మీ అభివృద్ధికి మా సహకారం